Friday, May 8, 2009

Terminator 4 Preview Clip

Terminator 4 Movie Release Date: May 21, 2009New preview clips of Terminator 4, the latest Terminator movie directed by McG and starring Christian bale and Sam Worthington, are available:


Who are you?
John Connor (Christian Bale) fights to rescue Kyle Reese (Anton Yelchin).



Come on guys: the machines are the enemies!


More Terminator 4 clips are waiting for you:


Come with me if you want to live



If you’re listening to this, you are the resistance



Come with me to my base



You’re welcome to whatever you need



You will not kill me



I know he’s not the enemy



I’m the only hope you have



I’m John Connor




We must abort the attack: the game has changed

I'm impatient to watch Terminator 4 in my local theater: it's going to be awesome, a perfect sci-fi movie full of action that still manages to develop the story!
:)

0 comments: